Cottage Cheese, Apple and Rocket salad
196kcal 14.9g Protein / Fat 4.2g / Carbs 25.3g
100g of cottage cheese
2 cups or rocket or salad leaves
1 medium apple
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons of capers
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1. Dice apple and half tomatoes
2.Wash rocket or salad leaves.
3. Put all ingredients into bowl and mix.
***be careful with your use of olive oil, it is healthy but contains 120 kcal per tablespoon that more calories than the 100g of cottage cheese.
Scrambled eggs, spinach, sauerkraut, apple and mushrooms.
290 kcal (Protein 18.1g, Carbohydrates 21.1g, Fat 15.1g)
This is my favourite breakfast, only 290kcal but full of micronutrients and will leave you full until lunch time.
2 medium whole eggs
1 medium apple (120g)
100g chestnut mushrooms
2 cups spinach
30g of purple sauerkraut
Salt and pepper
*** I personally don’t use any oils or butters to cook this meal. I use a non stick pan. It’s just as tasty and fewer calories.
- Wash spinach, apple and mushrooms.
- Dice mushrooms and apple.
- Lightly cook mushrooms on non stick pan.
- Scramble two eggs on non stick pan.
- Add salt and pepper to eggs and mushrooms
- Plate and enjoy.
Smoked salmon with sautéed spinach and mushrooms
130 kcals ( Protein 18.1g, Fat 4.9g, Carbs 3.9g)
50g of smoked salmon
2 cups of spinach
1 cup or 70g of mushrooms
1 garlic clove
1 table spoon of capers
black pepper to taste.
- Wash mushrooms and spinach.
- Lightly cook mushrooms on a non stick pan with no oil, put on a plate to the side.
- Cut the garlic in half and spread it around the non stick pan and lightly cook the spinach.
- Serve with capers on top and black pepper.